Monday, January 10, 2005

Nursery Rhymes

Baa Baa Black ship olly olly oold
yes sir, yes sir 3 black fool
one for the master, one for the singh
and one for the little bugger that won't sing



That is how it turns out when I sang the above all time favourite to my son. Well, so I didn't go to kindergarten but I turn out allright. Not like the kid knows what it means anyway, they just want to hear your soothing voice. That's all. Right?

Right?


ermmmmm...... not according to my friend.

After laughing herself silly hearing me sing the "Baa Baa" song, and gape in horror when I told her I sang Evanescence's and 3 Doors Down's songs to put my son to sleep. In no time at all I receive a "present". In it, the small paperbag house this super cute teeny-weeny teddy bear and more importantly a set of books in a boxset entitled "My mini library of Nursery Rhymes".

This, according to her is to achieve the following :
1. To enable my son to grow up normally
2. To prevent my son from being emotionally scarred for life from listerning to "alternate" version of kindy tunes.

I was on the way to my usual booming laugh when she gave me the face and continue with "This is a two pronged strategy to cure the junior and you too. It might be too late for you but we can always try"

heh!


check out the "cure it all kindy-handicapped-father" kit


* note 1 : the AA battery is to give a better gauge of the size of these cute little things
* note 2 : Ok, the lil' teddy bear might not be a great idea since my above average 6 months son can swallow it full but what can you expect from somebody who doesn't have a child of her own? ehehehhe!!! anyway, thanks luv! ;)

6 Comments:

Blogger Babe_KL said...

:o *speechless*

3:31 PM  
Blogger shookmeallnightlong said...

cute huh the teddy? I'm speechless when I open it myself :D

5:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eheh..or I can be ur nursery rhymes tutor..we can discuss the charges later ;)

N

5:54 PM  
Blogger Desparil said...

hahaha.. i'm so glad that you're not my dad...

1:55 PM  
Blogger Babe_KL said...

LOL @ desparil's comment

woit i'm speechless at wat u did la!!! apaler!!

i was told to burn u some nursery rhymes and it has my boiboi's fave - the wheels of the bus :p hehehehe

3:47 PM  
Blogger Jeryc said...

Kekekeke...

12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter