Saturday, March 08, 2008

Mari lah Mari, kita mengundi!


Done!

4th person in my line/"saluran". Was waiting in front of the gate at 7.45 man. Out by 8.10

Hamsta said I'm Kiasu, to me I was just being darn "bersemangat"! or in other words Kiasu lah. ekekekkeke....

Took the photo while waiting for my turn and immediately the guy behind me told his friends to take his picture while he is in that room. He then sheepishly explains to me that it's his first time mengundi. Ahahaha! that's the spirit!

Nothing out of the ordinary as per the usual election thing. The posters, the smiling nice chap from each side giving u some drinks or just plain salam for some last minute campaigning. The free vans or cars ferrying voters as service etc... All the usual thing, that small little touch to win your votes.

Seriously, at these times even if you go to their tent and said "pakcik tak makan pagi lagi lah. Lapar ni." I can assure you that out of thin air there will be some nasi lemak and air mineral for you to savour. Don't believe me? go and try it.

Ahahhahaa....

I though notice several changes lah.

There are terminals/pcs with access to the internet on these politcal parties tents to help their members or other plain voters to check their status and which saluran/line they're in. Save people time, less waiting, the happier the voters will be. So that hopefully will swing the votes to your side.

Lots of people printed their status and election details from the SPR website making the Desk for confirmation and checking of status somewhat redundant except for some older generations. Most voters just went straight to their respective lines, like I did and save us whole load of time. One of the SPR kakak even made a remark "Ni yang print print dari internet ni semua orang muda ni." and she looked very pleased. Ya lah, made her job a hell lot easier right???

But then suddenly got this kakak with some error on her "no Siri"/serial no. Poor SPR kakak now have to work and go to the front counter and check the actual serial no and the line no. Heh! So can't really relax lah. ekekekkee...

Another thing I notice is that the independent observer inside the room is a bit more serious this time. When the lady (the one in pink tudung) read out the name/ic/reference no they were really particular. Well, maybe it was still early in the morning and like me they're in their kiasu mood. ekekekek

All in all quite ok lah. Smooth no hassle kinda thing. But the sky is overcast and its gonna rain soon. Expect to see loads of people offering to payung you then. I tell you, their service will be even better than those hotel bellboys! ekekekek

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter