Thursday, June 14, 2007

Scary looking ride

Few days ago I went to the sunway "motorsports" area to dyno my ride. After done the dyno I went lah round round the area. Suddenly I saw this








WHOA!!!!!

this thing looks like its on steroid!

Really beefy lookin and ................ dunno.

Audi's design has always been understated and elegant. Even the "bad boy" RS4 still retained the elegant look despite its racerboy details. However, this one really went overboard lah.

I reckon they overdid the shoulder/widebody. The messy holes/airduct on top of the arches and lines really made this car looks messy.

I think this is still a work in progress. I really really really it'll turn out ok when its actually finished.

aiyoyoyooyoo... reallly kennot tahan lah.

1 Comments:

Blogger Enniebelle said...

Ahahahaha...agree with you on this. It's a bit on the 'meaty' side

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter