Friday, June 29, 2007

I Am OPTIMUS PRIME!


MUAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!

I bought meself the Optimus Prime Mask/Helmet from ToysR'us yesterday. While the finishing not that great there's one thing really going for it; The Voice Changer Ability. Basically, when you put it on and press a button, your voice will turn into the great Autobot leader.

Serious! No kidding! It worked!!

So this morning I was a bit busy calling my friends with the the Optimus Prime voice.

MUAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!


p/s to those who saw Optimus Prime driving a silver Audi this morning please don't be alarmed. I'm sure you notice that optimus prime was doing the peace sign and just in case you're not sure it means "We come in PEACE!"

p/p/s driving with a helmet on is not recommended. But that's the only way I can use the voice changer lah wey!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter