Saturday, April 22, 2006

of Taxes, Lunch and Miss Alba

hmmm....

I'm supposed to be doing my taxes but then I woke up well into the morning today. So there goes the precious hours set aside for taxes.

But not complaining though, that's the best sleep in weeks.. the past month and a half to be exact. Goodness I do need some sleep.

but then again... I only slept for like from 5am to 6.30 and then 7.10 to 10.30. hmmm... not an awful lot just some 5 hours or so? can hardly make up for the 2-3 hrs daily for the past month .... hmmmm....

Well, maybe before I sleep I actually did something enjoyable and relaxing. I actually watched dvd. Sin City at that. But ... the movie is ... how shall we say.. cool.. but hardly something that you would wanna watch to relax and let loose after a month of mental torture. Unless gory, weird, gross stuff is your thing lah. Which is not my thing to let loose. I much prefer insane comedy ,,,

hmmmm... must be the sight of Ms alba strutting her stuff then. Not much... but... after Miss Vampire Hayek in Dusk till Dawn... this is good stuff. I just wish I got a 60" flat screen though.. that will make me feel right at home... errr.. right at the stripjoint I mean.

darn... that girl is hot and I sure miss strip joints! hmmm....

but before I go all bananas with miss Alba.. I got the darn tax to do..

but now.. I'm dead hungry.. screw it lah. better get lunch. Tax and Alba can wait

3 Comments:

Blogger Desparil said...

ms. alba vs. julie.. choose 1!

5:02 PM  
Blogger shookmeallnightlong said...

ermmm... ermmmm......

I pick julie first then after a day I'll pick ms Alba for keeps. how?

:D

8:32 AM  
Blogger Chen said...

pening.. apa lu cakap ni..
ooit oooit ..

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter