Thursday, May 26, 2005

WE WON!

YEAY!!!

dragged the entire clan to the tv hall. The partner and the poor 10 months old boy.

declare holiday for myself and my co (staffers went back home at 10am)

gonna repaint my bike RED!

and.. andd.... if we got admitted to Champions league next season I'll belanja some of my mates lunch :D



now, hopefully Canterbury Crusaders will win the Super 12 rugby and Perak will avoid the relegation from Malaysia's Super League.

HAH!!! We're the Champions of Europe!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

kekke try defending that title next year :p

4:39 PM  
Blogger shookmeallnightlong said...

hik hik hik.. next year is next year.

the main thing is we won this year and we can keep the cup.

YEAY!!!

4:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

abang, since you so happy, belanja me makan also lar... ekekekekeke

10:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo man, glad u're happy about it la

me nothing to say...waiting for my team to rise from the ashes

eh, when wanna belanja me oso? kekeke

5:55 PM  
Blogger shookmeallnightlong said...

wahhh seeyyy... everybody also want me to belanja them makan is it?

NAH! i give you maggie mee packets! :P

12:23 PM  
Blogger Chen said...

since u going to belanja everyone, count me in as well lah...

aiseh.. maggie mee only? :(

3:26 PM  
Blogger shookmeallnightlong said...

yeap. maggie mee. well, its easy innit? since i can't really send a mamak nasi goreng ayam via mail now can't I?

that's why i choose maggie mee, easy to deliver marhh.. don't you ever say I never think about my faraway friends ok?

4:01 PM  
Blogger Chen said...

hehehe..
actually i like maggie mee as well..
nice food :D
Sent me the assam laksa flavour, okie :P, hahhaa..

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter