Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Taking a break

Decided to ditch the office and pick up Junior at the babysitter. I rather deal with him squirming and trying his best to get out of the baby seat than some smart aleck telling me what to do.

What is with people being all too absorbed in their world and could not emphatised with others? What with people who think they have a higher plane of existence - be it morally, or of designation - and could not touch base with those so called lower ranking people? What with uptight people who could not be in the moment and take all that is happening around them as a joke?

What iddy said is true. Having to laugh at oneself is the most difficult thing to do. But I think what is more important is for us to realised who we really are and accept it. Of more importance however is the ability to emphatise and act accordingly to the envrionment around us. You don't want to appear in a Playboy bunny suit at a religious function do you?

relax, cool off, take a step back before firing away.

I've had it with my clients and and to top it off somebody decides to be a spoilsport and ruin a good fun.

So I'm taking my time off eventhough I can't afford too. Better to cool off before I explode.

Cheers ya'll

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

gd 4 u..the break i mean.cum back on a clean sober slate..only 2 b or is it ready 2 b f@#*!@ again.lol;).

6:38 PM  
Blogger shookmeallnightlong said...

Looks like it'll be the later rather than the former.

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter