Tuesday, January 25, 2005

A FUCKING HUMONGOUS STRESS!!!

Over the pass year I've come to cope with and increasing level of stress. The introduction of a new client just push the envelope furhter. Nay, not envelope you dimwit! its a farking field of landmines ready to detonate for everymove you make.

I've done the sleep 2 hrs a day for 4 straight days, then there's the sleep 2 hrs daily for 2 days and the next 24 hrs of no-sleep only work.

Next come the 48 hrs of no sleep but there's food.

and the last 2 months it was 40 hrs of no sleep nor food!

notice the shorter time involved? from 4 days to a mere 40hrs?

the fucking idiot client is at it again. just received the list yesterday, confrimed today and want it this afternoon?

FUCKING HELL! that's a freakin 5 days of work!!

and they dare to give me a good lecture? I guess my icy reply cut short the teleconversation just now but I'm nowhere near icy inside. In actual fact it is boiling waiting to explode.

Must remain focus for now. Somebody must hope that I will be too drained at the end of this assignment. Either that it'll be very painful for somebody.

fucking morons!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow.a lot of 'f's there.go take a f###$!* break,fly a kite,time out,take a dip,or whtever 2 rid of those f&*@# frm foaming again.life is 2 short.

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter