Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Denial!

I was bitching to my friend/sis/long-time-nemesis about the rising fuel prices and the bad results reported by the public listed companies, rising prices and how it affects me and my staffs etc etc.

So there was I bitching about it and then she wrote this :

-----------------------------------------------------

friend/sis/long-time-nemesis : quit. become a student. live in denial

shookme: :O

shookme: and be like you?

friend/sis/long-time-nemesis : yup

shookme: :P

friend/sis/long-time-nemesis : aku in denial. but very zen

-----------------------------------------------

First, out of nowhere she ask me to become a student, then denial and zen together? How?… how? Ekekekke… now you know why I love her so much eh?

She’s a real classic lah. ekekekkee

2 Comments:

Blogger HandFullOfFlour said...

I pun nak Zen!

9:56 AM  
Blogger shookmeallnightlong said...

Then become a studen lah! :P

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter