Friday, February 18, 2005

somebody crash into my baby!

nope! not fun!

some bloke decided to reverse into my car and dent my front left wheel arch and then scratch my entire front left door. Stupid!


**notice how the arc have a dent? might seem small in the pic but when you consider there's a outward kink to the wheel arc design it is pretty deep.

and scratch my entire left door too!



As a result of that dent my inside firing (the one to prevent water/dirt from the tyre splashed to the engine / body) was warped. Whenever I brake a lil' bit hard the tyre would scrape against and and it is darn farking irritating.

ugh!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger shookmeallnightlong said...

pinka, just can't wait to whack the bugger lah. Aih!! hurt more & more everytime i saw it. tsk tsk tsk.. I want my mommy!!! :(

5:10 PM  
Blogger Jeryc said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:37 PM  
Blogger Jeryc said...

I wanna whack him too!

8:38 PM  
Blogger Babe_KL said...

awww sayang shook shook

11:14 AM  
Blogger shookmeallnightlong said...

tsk tsk tsk

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter